8.27.2009

Joining As An Author

안녕!

If you are interested in joining me, please send me an email at fakeyetreal@gmail.com
With the subject as: Hangeul, Joining
Please kindly give me 
1. Your name (need not be full, e.g. Dolly, Kim, Simon) so I know how to address you. 
2. Your age
3. Nationality and *where are you right now

4. Email (the one that's active, so if I sent you any message, you will receive them)
5. Your experiences, or what you know about Korea or Korean.
*6. And a little about yourself




*optional, but it would be better if you will include them. Thanks.




If you have questions that you want to ask me, please go ahead. You can send me an email, or just leave me a comment. (I will try to check the comments each time I sign in.) O and please kindly leave your name, or something that you want me to address you. So then I will know who I am replying to. I would not attend to anonymous.

감사함니다~

No comments:

Post a Comment